Established 22 years ago, our company specialises in a diverse range of activities in the tourism and golf-related sector – mainly online. We manage several of our own projects, including one of Spain’s leading golf tour operators, GolfinSpain.com, together with marketing campaigns for other companies. Check out our company’s website for further details and reasons why you should consider working with us.
We have a booking and administration department selling golf trips and green fees, together with a development and marketing team overseeing our own technical infrastructure.
We are now undertaking various new projects and are experiencing growth in our operations, and we are considering incorporating a part or full-time person to assist in all day-to-day marketing activities and content creation for our blogs, advertising campaigns and social network channels.
You will take care of implementing the marketing plan for any of our projects, liaising with product and bookings staff and our designer, supplying ideas and selling concepts as well as supervising our corporate identity. This will include taking care of supervising content on our social networks.
You will assist the manager in day-to-day commercial activities, and be the main person who passes on the right message to our clients about what we do.
- You have absolutely perfect copy-writing skills in English and can speak and read Spanish fluently. You will be required to prove both.
- You are a creative person full of ideas who can synthesise concepts into images and 140 characters if required.
- You are computer-literate, and you master Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You live not too far from Fuengirola.
Golf is your secret passion (even if no-one knows), SEO, SEM or ga.js mean something to you, and you enjoy graphic design and its related software tools.
- A possible long-term position in an established company seeking positive people with the right professional attitude, and anxious to learn modern, technology-related marketing.
- Full or part time long-term job, depending on your capacities.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great opportunities to learn and build a career in digital marketing, and to learn or improve your SEO, SEM and general software skills.
- Long-term incentives.
Only if you meet all requirements please apply here.
Please note we currently also have some other more technical positions open, please check out our vacancies page and share to anyone you think might be interested.