The Island of Gran Canaria has the oldest Golf Club in Spain, the Real Club de Golf de Las Palmas (Las Palmas Royal Golf Club), with over one hundred years of history. It is situated 15 minutes from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria town, at the edge of the Caldera de Bandama (volcano) with wonderful views of central Gran Canaria. Golf lovers enjoy spring like weather all year round, allowing players to wear summer clothes.
The designer of the golf course was Mackenzie Ross, who counted on the invaluable assistance of Juan Domínguez Guedes.
|Designer/s||D. Ross Mackenzie|
|Manager||Dña. Margarita Pérez González|
|President||D. Salvador Cuyás Jorge|
|Greenkeeper||D. Pelayo Guerra Arabolaza|
|Golf professional||D. Emilio Perera|
|Aprox. tee interval||8 min.|
|Buggy recommended||Not necessary|
|Buggy allowed in fairway||Yes|
|Maximum handicap (man)||26|
|Maximum handicap (woman)||34|
|Electric Trolleys||from 9€|
|Half hour lessons||from 30€|
|Open to non-members||Yes|
• The tee-time for Green Fees is from 8:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m., from Monday to Friday.
• Weekends and Bank Holidays the course is reserved for members only.
• The course normally is full up and we try to organise shots of 3 or 4 people.- The Starter will manage to join the players at Nº 1 Tee.
• It is necessary to prebook tee-times, at least 24 hours in advance.
• We only allow the use of “SOFT SPIKES”.
Opinions and reviews
Sorry! No reviews in English found for Real Club de Golf Las Palmas.
Why not add yours now?Add review