Melia Atlántico is located in Isla Canela, one of the most privileged residential areas and toursit destinations in Spain. The perfect option for your trip to the Costa de la Luz, thanks to its privileged location right on the beach, its full facilities and the quality of its services.
The hotel provides elegant and modern rooms, the majority with fabulous sea views, different dining venues, high speed Wi-Fi internet, 2 outdoor pools and an indoor pool, 1 children’s play area, 1 tennis court and 1 paddle tennis court, 1 multi-sports court and 1 meeting room, 1 complete wellness centre and a covered car park, amongst other services and facilities.
3 Night Package
- 3 nights in a Standard Double Room
- Half Board
- 2 green fees to choose from:
- Isla Canela Golf (limited tee times)
- Valle Guadiana Links
- Transfers to Isla Canela Golf included (subject to availability and under request)
7 Night Package
- 7 nights in Standard Double Room
- Half Board
- Golf at the following courses:
- 3 green fees at Isla Canela Golf (limited tee times)
- 2 green fees at Valle Guadiana Links
Other packages available (7 nights) with golf at Castromarin or Quinta Do Vale. Also different combinations of course in 5 and 7 night packages.